Digital Marketing / SEO Analyst
Web ServicesWork Examples
Job Role Description
- 3+ Years of Experienced Digital Marketing, expert in SEO, SMM and SEM activities and Social Media Marketing.
- Good understanding of Google Analytics, Adwords, Keyword Research and Competitors Analysis
- Keep up with search technology trends and recommend changes and updates accordingly
- Will be responsible for On-Page Optimization, Off-Page Optimization, Social Media Optimization, Link Building Techniques
- Continuously monitor SEO status of assigned websites for opportunities and updates
- Develop, execute and maintain link building activities
- Take part in submissions across the Web Directories and article, directories, social bookmarking, blog and forum submission to increase link popularity for websites and other SEO related activities
- Need to take care of advanced settings in promoting web ranking with various techniques and Identifying and implementing strategies for increasing site traffic through organic search listings
- Ability to understand client requirements and deliver suitable solutions
- Excellent communication skills.