Static Websites development
A static website contains Web pages with fixed content. Each page is coded in HTML and displays the same information to every visitor. Static sites are the most basic type of website and are the easiest to create. Unlike dynamic websites, they do not require any Web programming or database design. A static site can be built by simply creating a few HTML pages and publishing them to a Web server.
Since static Web pages contain fixed code, the content of each page does not change unless it is manually updated by the webmaster. This works well for small websites, but it can make large sites with hundreds or thousands of pages difficult to maintain. Therefore, larger websites typically use dynamic pages, which can be updated by simply modifying a database record. Static sites that contain a lot of pages are often designed using templates. This makes it possible to update several pages at once, and also helps provide a consistent layout throughout the site.
The Benefits of Static Websites
You’ll also no longer have to worry (as much) about security or software updates. A static website, freed from a content management system and database, is much less prone to hacks and security holes. That means no need to update CMS software or underlying server software—and faster, easier backups.
- High Quality
- Impressive Design
- Aesthetic Appeal
- Inspirational Concepts
- Innovative Ideas
- User Friendly Attitude
- Expert Team
- Transparent Communication
Special Features In Our Services
- Totally Customised Individual Design
- Perfect corporate look.
- Proper navigation.
- 99% Network Up-time.
- Updatation throughout the year.
- POP / IMAP / SMTP / Webmail Access
- Exclusive WEBSTATS for our customer to help tracking their visitors and business trend.
- The ‘Package Rates’ are inclusive of all charges (Domain, Space, Designing, Hosting, Maintenance)
- e-Mail and Phone support for 9AM-9PM IST
- Duration : After Project Acceptance 25 Days