The best webinar software makes it easy to record, share, and follow up with your prospects without any difficulties or downtime.
An excellent webinar tool for small business should help you deliver live high-quality video. This can help you automate your sales process and engage with your MQLs with live training, product demos, and more.
Most video conferencing tools also come with features like built-in surveys, polls, email marketing software, live-chat features, automated webinar sequences, live-streaming, and more.
These automated webinar sequences are excellent for hosting evergreen content like online courses, podcast interviews, or employee onboarding videos.
WebinarJam is the best webinar software currently available. If you have little to no technical knowledge regarding how to set up a webinar, then this easy-to-use webinar platform has you covered. It’s perfect if you want to host webinars in an automated fashion to a large audience.
Moreover, it allows you to stream directly to a YouTube page, and have a secure, password-protected meeting with your target audience online.
It also offers some distinct advantages over other tools, such as:
Providing pop-ups to your audience during the webinar session itself, which allows them to buy your product or service right from the webinar
Offering excellent two-way communication via advanced Live Chat which pulls a video of the participant for 1:1 video communication
WebinarJam employs a unique and distinct Broadcast Distribution Technology which creates a universal signal. Besides, it uses all the latest technology, like RTMP, WebRTC, HLS, and Flash, which makes it compatible with almost all web browsers and devices.
You also get other impressive features, such as HD video, customer-facing interfaces, user-friendly dashboards, and the option of multiple presenters.
Every recording is automatically recorded so that the replay can be sent to your audience. Additionally, the tools is extremely easy to use and they have training videos to help every step of the way.
- Automatic recording.
- It offers great customer support.
- Built-in autoresponder.
- Social media integrations.
- Has the ability to handle multiple attendants easily.
- Compatibility with various browsers and operating systems.
- It allows you to incorporate polls and surveys with your webinar.
- Extremely easy to use, with user-friendly dashboards and interfaces.
- Quick set up process; it takes about 60 seconds to get up and running.
Demio is also one of the best video conferencing tools on the market. It’s super easy to record your webinar automatically in the cloud. When it comes to visual aesthetics, it delivers real-time, HD streaming, and great looking platform design.
All the pricing plans offer standard features including advanced webinar setup, 24/7 chat and email support, unlimited webinars, storage for 100 recordings, robust analytics, and more.
- It offers a value-based customer experience, by automatically recording sessions in the cloud for use at a later time. These can be accessed and downloaded at any time by the user.
- Allows extensive customization options to the user.
- Offers in-built analytics.
- It can be easily integrated with any marketing tool.
- It offers powerful tracking options.
- It provides extensive automation.
WebinarNinja is a powerful, all-in-one solution trusted by major brands like AppSumo, Podia, Printful, and more. They are known as one of the easiest tools to use, with out-of-the-box thank you and sign-up pages, allowing you to create a webinar in under a minute.
WebinarNinja allows you to create four different types of webinars:
Live – broadcasted with a live host for audience interaction.
Automated – recorded webinars that run at certain times or on-demand.
Series – a group of several webinars.
Hybrid – a combination of live and recorded videos.
- Lightning-fast live chat.
- Instant screen sharing.
- Run multiple polls before, during, and after the webinar.
- Timed offers to display at any time during your webinar.
- Email automation and drip campaigns.
- High-converting, custom registration landing pages.
- Analytics dashboard with the ability to export data.
- Integrations with 1,000+ apps with Zapier.
The next webinar software on my list is GoToWebinar. With GoToWebinar, you don’t have to worry about the clutter and confusion that comes with organizing your webinar and can just focus on reaching more people and growing your business.
All that you do is choose the date you want to host your webinar, and it takes care of everything else.
It also exposes you to a variety of features to improve your webinar experience, ranging from flexible scheduling to the entire event management process. You also have access to several in-built webinar templates that provide the ultimate business environment.
Moreover, with impressive features such as automated email reminders, customizable webinar invitations, and a highly converting registration page, you can now promote your upcoming event and drive massive traffic. Other features include in-built polls and surveys, automatic webinar recordings, and more.
- Pre-recorded events.
- Robust analytics.
- HD video quality.
- 24/7 customer support.
- Integrations with GoToMeeting.
- In-built polls and surveys to engage your audience.
- Automatic recording, which can then be shared online.
- Seamless integration with tools such as Zapier, Salesforce, Unbounce, etc.
- Source tracking to discover which channel resulted in maximum webinar signups.
ClickMeeting is one of the most popular webinar software platforms in this list, with an impressive and user-friendly interface.
ClickMeeting makes it easier for you to reach out to your customers for training, product sales and marketing, and other aspects. All in all, it is a well-integrated, intuitive platform that provides options for automated webinars and customized invites.
Best suited for small and medium-sized businesses, ClickMeeting provides clear instructions to set up the event effortlessly, without worrying over any technical stuff. It also offers analytical insights regarding the past webinars and the audience of the upcoming webinar.
- Offers polls and surveys for feedback.
- Chat options and interactive sessions.
- It can be connected to Facebook and YouTube to enhance engagement.
- You can record the entire audio and video of the live sessions, which are then stored in clouds, and can be downloaded easily.
- Multiple presenters can present with HD video.
6. Zoom Video Conferencing Solution
Zoom is a web-based video conferencing tool with a local, desktop client and a mobile app that allows users to meet online, with or without video. Zoom users can choose to record sessions, collaborate on projects, and share or annotate on one another’s screens, all with one easy-to-use platform.
- Conference room connectors so you can use your existing hardware.
- HD video and audio access.
- One-touch meeting join.
- Powerful security built-in.
- One-click wireless sharing.
- Co-annotation whiteboards.
- Range of options for rooms of all sizes.
- Scheduling displays.
EasyWebinar is the only online software platform that has successfully and seamlessly managed to integrate webinar technology with marketing strategy.
Moreover, it provides an all-in-one solution for both live and automated webinars. The webinar software offers tons of other features, including a multi-presenter option, integration with popular email marketing software, shopping carts, and lead generation tools.
- Screen-sharing options, HD video, and interactive live chat.
- Allows up to 100 attendees even in the basic plan.
- Unlimited live viewers using YouTube Live Integration.
- Robust chat features and a mobile app available.
- WordPress integration.
- In-built analytics suite.
- It allows integration with popular tools like MailChimp, GetResponse, etc.
Touted as the “most powerful automated webinar platform,” EverWebinar is one of the most popular tools on this list. It is built with direct integration to WebinarJam, although the parent company sells them separately or in a bundle.
Some of its features include fully automated customer-activity based email connections, the ability to keep users in the loop, and complete set up under three minutes for WebinarJam users. Also, it records the webinars automatically so that the user can replay them for potential leads.
EverWebinar is best suited to small and medium businesses looking to generate leads and boost their sales using Webinars.
- One-click platform swap between WebinarJam and EverWebinar.
- It allows you to fake your audience count.
- Performance stats in real-time.
- Convert past live events into evergreen events.
- Just-in-time webinars that start right away upon registration.
- An advanced scheduling system that helps block out unavailable dates.
- Time-zone auto-detection for the ease of users all over the globe.
- Unlimited free hosting via reliable, cloud-based servers.