Business Development Executive
A business development executive is responsible for researching and pursuing new business leads for the growth of the business. … The executive is expected to work on new business proposals and presentations which are a persuasive representation of an organisations products/services.
Their priority is to assist their companies acquire new customers and sell additional products or services to existing ones; this means the role is a crucial one for any business with the ambition to expand or the necessity to diversify its clientele. It also means that effective business development managers are in high demand in nearly every job sector there is, including business-to-business, business-to-customer, and even non-profit organisations.
Key skills for business development jobs.
- Creative skills
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Organisational skills
Business Development Executive – Digital Marketing
Job Role Description
- Jaseir is seeking a Business Development Manager for our digital marketing offering.
- This role demands gaining in-depth knowledge of digital marketing and technology.
- The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail, good abstract reasoning skills, and excellent communication skills.
- Based in Bangalore, with three years’ experience and track record of generating significant revenue consistently.
- Excellent grasp of business and management, understanding of business, exceptional communication, presentation skills, sound strategizing abilities and the ability to initiate and maintain, healthy relations with clients are crucial for this position.
- The ability to understand client requirements and deliver suitable solutions.
- Direct and work with the team towards successful execution of assignment/campaign.
- Excellent communication skills.
Identify and build relationships with key client’s stakeholders and business partners at a senior level.
- A proven track record in developing profitable new business.
A self-starter who will offer clients professional inputs and a satisfying experience in their association with the company.
- Identify business opportunities, improve customer satisfaction and drive implementation efforts.
You will be a keen listener and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You will be a leader with strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.