Digital marketing is the use of the Internet, mobile devices, social media, search engines, and other channels to reach consumers.
One of the key objectives of modern digital marketing is to raise brand awareness, the extent to which customers and the general public are familiar with and recognize a particular brand.
Digital marketing strategies may include the use of one or more online channels and techniques (omnichannel) to increase brand awareness among consumers
Requirement for Digital Marketing / SEO Analyst
Job Role Description
- 3+ Years of Experienced Digital Marketing, expert in SEO, SMM and SEM activities and Social Media Marketing.
- Good understanding of Google Analytics, Adwords, Keyword Research and Competitors Analysis
- Keep up with search technology trends and recommend changes and updates accordingly
- Will be responsible for On-Page Optimization, Off-Page Optimization, Social Media Optimization, Link Building Techniques
- Continuously monitor SEO status of assigned websites for opportunities and updates
- Develop, execute and maintain link building activities
- Take part in submissions across the Web Directories and article, directories, social bookmarking, blog and forum submission to increase link popularity for websites and other SEO related activities
- Need to take care of advanced settings in promoting web ranking with various techniques and Identifying and implementing strategies for increasing site traffic through organic search listings
- Ability to understand client requirements and deliver suitable solutions
- Excellent communication skills.