Flutter is an open-source UI software development kit created by Google. It is used to develop applications for Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Linux, Google Fuchsia and the web. The first version of Flutter was known as codename “Sky” and ran on the Android operating system.
Flutter is an app SDK for building high-performance, high-fidelity apps for iOS, Android, web (beta), and desktop (technical preview) from a single codebase. The goal is to enable developers to deliver high-performance apps that feel natural on different platforms.
We already know there are a lot of frameworks out there that provide the cross-platform functionality then what makes flutter standalone in this rat race?
Requirement for Flutter Developer
Job Role Description
- Must-Have worked with Flutter / Android Application development.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Solid understanding of Android architectures patterns (MVVM) and Retrofit
- Should have Hands-On experience in Flutter and Kotlin.
- Excellent ability to develop & understand algorithms.
- Executing the project cycle with waterfall methodologies.
- Working with clients on one to one Agile Approach as well.
- Excellent verbal & written communication.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performances
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.