A Search Engine Optimization Specialist is responsible for analyzing, reviewing and implementing websites that are optimized to be picked up by search engines. … SEO specialists conduct various testing methods in design, layout and advertising techniques in order to gain the most organic and paid traffic
The SEO Executive is responsible for improving the websites of clients to increase web traffic. They focus on keyword research, limiting the repetition of content and building links.
10 Steps to Become an SEO Expert
Now that you are convinced that improving your SEO skills is not only for SEO professionals, let’s see what’s the fastest way to become an SEO Expert yourself.
- Step 1: Understand how search engines work
- Step 2: Get to know The Basic Search Engine Marketing Concepts
- Step 3: Understand the true meaning of SEO
- Step 4: Choose the right SEO Training
- Step 5: Stay informed about SEO changes
- Step 6: Choose the Right SEO Tools
- Step 7: Practice SEO – Don’t stay theoretical
- Step 8: Demonstrate your SEO Expertise
- Step 9: Be Patient
- Step 10: Follow the leads of established SEO Experts
Job Role Description
- 3+ Years of Experienced Digital Marketing, expert in SEO, SMM and SEM activities and Social Media Marketing.
- Good understanding of Google Analytics, Adwords, Keyword Research and Competitors Analysis
- Keep up with search technology trends and recommend changes and updates accordingly
- Will be responsible for On-Page Optimization, Off-Page Optimization, Social Media Optimization, Link Building Techniques
- Continuously monitor SEO status of assigned websites for opportunities and updates
- Develop, execute and maintain link building activities
- Take part in submissions across the Web Directories and article, directories, social bookmarking, blog and forum submission to increase link popularity for websites and other SEO related activities
- Need to take care of advanced settings in promoting web ranking with various techniques and Identifying and implementing strategies for increasing site traffic through organic search listings
- Ability to understand client requirements and deliver suitable solutions
- Excellent communication skills.