The API Developer would need to have at least 1+ years of experience.
Reviews design documents and provides feedback on approach and estimates
Ensures that software meets or exceed specified standards and end-user requirements.
- 1+ years of experience as Java/J2EE developer
- Strong knowledge of API development
- Strong knowledge of the java frameworks (Spring MVC, Spring Security)
- Strong knowledge of UI development (JSP, HTML, CSS, Ajax, XML)\
- Strong knowledge of web services (WSDL Soap, Restful)
- Should have payments/ payments staging exposure on APIs
- Proficient and hands on with Application Servers (WebSphere, Tomcat, JBoss)
- Good knowledge of relation database, specifically Oracle (SQL – PL/SQL)
- Technical expertise in the design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of software.
- 1 years of Web Services experience – Proficient
- 1 years of Java/ J2EE experience – Proficient
- 1 years of API Development – Strong
- 1 years of Spring experience – Strong
- Excellent communication
- Excellent leadership skills and able to drive solution
- Willing to work and coordinate with offshore team for solution delivery
- Banking Knowledge
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field
Experience: Minimum 1+ years